Rental assistance available to those repairing storm damages

by ZeuCer

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Kern County residents who cannot live in their homes while repairing damages from the severe storms can apply for temporary rental assistance from FEMA.

If a FEMA inspector determines your primary home is unhabitable, two months of rental assistance may be awarded, according to organizers. The rental assistance includes money for a security deposit and essential utilities, such as electricity and water but not cable and internet.

Learn more by clicking here.

Related news

415 240 34 82