True story: It’s always been a dream of mine to make McDonald’s at home. I’m finally making that dream come true.
This recipe is part of “Netflix Cooking School,” Delish’s new partnership with Netflix where we bring readers exclusive content tied to the premieres of some of their most popular new (and returning!) food shows.
Freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable oil, for grill pan
Tomatoes, sliced into rounds
Onion, sliced into rounds
- Make Pink Sauce: Whisk together ingredients and put in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make fries: Bake frozen French fries according to package directions.
- Make burger patties: Put onion into a small food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add to a large bowl with Impossible Meat and salt and season with pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Form 1/2 cup of the “meat” mixture into balls and flatten into patties.
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle pan with a little oil and cook until well browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread Pink Sauce on buns, add patty, and top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion.