Cal State East Bay invites you to the Education Summit.
A free educational event for first-generation, African American, Asian American, Latino, Native American and Pacific Islander students and their families. All are welcome.
Saturday February 11, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Event check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
Cal State East Bay Gymnasium
- Learn how to prepare for college through presentations and workshops for middle school, high school and community college students
- College and resource fair showcasing Northern CSU, UC campuses, community colleges and student support programs
- Free attendance and free parking
- Register for free on this site, no need to print a ticket
- For school and outreach groups, please register all attendees. First, enter the name and contact information for the group leader and indicate the total number of attendees in your group. Second, email a list of students attending and their email accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the registration list.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the transportation/parking options for getting to and from the Education Summit? Transportation is available by auto or public transit. A free Cal State East Bay shuttle is available to and from the Hayward Downtown BART; see Shuttle schedule online.
Do I have to bring a printed ticket to the event? No, you do not need a printed ticket.
Can I update my registration information? Yes, you may update your registration information to add guests or change your RSVP.
Is the event accessible? Individuals who require accommodations for this event please contact Accessibility Services by Monday, Jan. 31, 2023. email: email@example.com | phone: 510-885-3868.